2face Idibia's first son, Nino is 10 today, gets sweet message from his mom



2face Idibia's first son, Nino Idibia is 10 today and got a loving birthday shout out from his mom, Sumbo Adeoye. She wrote

 "Time passes by so fast! I    remember carrying him in my belly, hoping and dreaming about great things! Now he's become a young man with dreams of his own. Today, my fabulous son turned 10, a coming of age season in many cultures. 
Thank you Jesus for blessing me with Nino. This kid is awesome in every way and I'm a blessed to have been entrusted to his development. Here's to you @ninoidibia May you continue to serve God and be a delight to your generation! I love you son and am super-proud of the young man you have become! -love, Mum".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyoncé performs her song with Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie at Coachella festival

FG acquires calibration safety aircraft worth millions of dollars