Kim K Covers Cosmopolitan UK’s March 2016



Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is the cover star of the UK Cosmopolitan magazine coming up in March 2016.

In the magazine she revealed her experience as new mum, how influential her sister, Kourtney has been for her and more.

According to her she said; "I don’t know what I would have done if I’d been born first. I copied every single thing that Kourtney did. She taught me how to tie my shoes – she taught me everything… She is the most practical one – stable and calm. Every once in a while she will break down, but she always has the attitude of, ‘We’re going to get through this.’ She taught me that it’s not worth wasting energy on things that don’t matter."

"What’s surprising is that in college she was a wild party girl. She didn’t like kids. She had a kids’ clothing store and hated when children came in! Now she’s the best mum in the world. And as a mum myself now, I call her for everything. It’s exactly like how we were before: I just copy Kourtney. And my daughter wants to do everything Kourtney’s daughter Penelope does. We’ve come full circle." Kim concluded. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyoncé performs her song with Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie at Coachella festival

FG acquires calibration safety aircraft worth millions of dollars