TY Bello has created a star out of a bread seller story spread

TY Bello

TY Bello who is behind the change in Jumoke Orisaguna's fortunes was taking a photo shoot of UK popstar Tinie Tempah when Jumoke walked into the shot.

According to TY Bello, "She seemed a little confused." "Some people were asking her to walk past really quickly, others were asking her to stay, she was just in limbo. I said 'is it ok to take your photograph?' And she nodded ok."
Jumoke

"I didn't think I made a great image," Bello says, but once she posted the shots on social media, interest in Jumoke exploded.

TY further explained: "When the photographs landed for the first time on social media, everyone immediately thought she was a model. "

"No one believed she just walked past. It occurred to me that if everyone thought she should be a model then maybe she should be one, then the search for her began."

A contract with some models followed and soon Jumoke's face will appear on billboards after a lucrative contract.

"I never expected this would ever happen to me," the ex bread seller says in yoruba language. "My friends have told me they saw me on the TV and they are really happy. She also said, parents are so happy and cannot believe their own child can become such a success.

Now Jumoke has been given a scholarship to complete her education, and a bank has offered to pay for her two children schooling until university age.

"Everyone connected with the story because everybody has dreams," said Bello. "This is a very tough time in my country... Everyone is looking for that magical break... I think this is definitely divine because the way people have connected with it is just phenomenal. It's a phenomenal story," TY Bello added. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyoncé performs her song with Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie at Coachella festival

FG acquires calibration safety aircraft worth millions of dollars