Graphic photo: I was maltreated and robbed

On Saturday, 28 May 2016 at exactly 8:30pm in Onikan, Lagos. I was waiting for Ajah bus for a long time and didn't see. A jeep called Ajah, and I was contemplating to board that vehicle; but because I had waited for long at the bus stop, so I decided to board the it.

Before reaching Bonny Cantonment, the driver locked the jeep's door. Then I realised that I had boarded the wrong vehicle. So, immediately we got to Oniru at Victoria Island. The driver diverted and the guy sitting next to him corked a pistol, while the
driver said to me to never say "yes when my heart says no". And told me they were out for serious business, that I should pass my bag.

He collected my money, Guarantee Trust and Diamond bank ATM cards.

Meanwhile, before collecting my bag to search, he asked if I had money in my bag, I replied: "no!" but he later found some money in my purse and blew my mouth as well as hit my head five times with a wheel spanner. Then threw a toilet roll to me to clean the blood from my head because he doesn't want to see any blood stain on his car sit.

So, I said to myself that I needed help because I could not do anything at that moment due to, I was mindful of the pistol the other guy was holding and didnt assume if there was any ammunition inside it.

The driver drove all through the streets of VI while robbing me.
Then told the gun man to tie my hand and if I make any move that he should pierce my throat with a sharp knife which was also in the car. The driver asked me for my ATM cards pin, which I told him and said that if he finds out that I gave them the wrong pin that he will kill me by himself. I told them there was no money in the account, but he hit my head with the wheel spanner again. And asked me to type my mobile phone password, which I also did, he scrolled through my phone messages then saw my salary account alert and asked: "is this not money in your Diamond bank account? I told him the ATM was for savings.

After much questions and answers, the thief said he will shoot me if I dare open my eyes when he didnt tell me to do so. Immediately we got to a very quite street near Bishop Oluwole, Bar Beach at Victoria Island, he then gave me my bag and told me to alight from the vehicle. But the mistake I made was not taken notice of the jeep's number.

When I alighted, I shouted thief! but nobody came to my rescue. Then I searched my bag and purse and realised they took my money, left N900 that I kept beside the purse. They also took my two ATM cards, all the complimentary cards in my purse, took my phone and my national identity card. Thank God they didn't kill me because the driver scrolled through my pictures and told the guy holding the pistol not to kill me that I got kids, also I forgot my work id card at home. I'm very sure they would have taken it if it was in my bag that night.

I have to advise you readers, mind the vehicles u board at night even in the day. People are so desperate for money especially nowadays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyoncé performs her song with Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie at Coachella festival

FG acquires calibration safety aircraft worth millions of dollars