Toke Makinwa commences her Vlog series tagged "diary of a single girl"


Media personality Toke Makinwa has officially commenced a new vlog series on her YouTube channel. The series, called “Diary of a Single Girl“, will focus on her life as a single girl and the what she goes through.
Episode 1 is titled “I Hate going on Dates” and she talks about how she really feels about going on dates. Can you relate?
She says:

"As you all know I’m as single as a dollar bill πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so and the first video is a honest confession. I hate going on dates, I hate the process πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ who else feels that way? I just can’t be bothered sometimes to be honest"
Watch the video below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BeyoncΓ© performs her song with Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie at Coachella festival

Buhari establishes new target for production of crude oil