Mercy Johnson addresses rumour of her marriage stumbled

Early this year, Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson, deleted all her husband’s photos from her Instagram page, and this led to reasoning that there was trouble in her happy marriage.

The actress calmed the rumour days later with a cosy photo herself and husband curled up in bed in uniform pyjamas.

The actress has now addressed the rumours in an interview with Punch. The mother-of-three explained why she removed her husband's photos from her page.

She also revealed that there's no problem in her marriage.

She said:
I did not feel bad when I read the news that my marriage was hitting the rocks because it was not true.
I am very comfortable in my own space and I am not out to please anybody.
I am always true to myself and I continue to be a happy person.
There was absolutely no problem between my husband and me, I only deleted the old pictures on my Instagram page.
They were old so I deleted them to post new ones.
I am not letting my husband go; even when he is angry, I would beg him. You see these beautiful rings that he has given to me, I am never returning them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyoncé performs her song with Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie at Coachella festival

FG acquires calibration safety aircraft worth millions of dollars