Ever glowing Nollywood actress hit 50











Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya is 50 years old today. And she doesn't look fifty.

The ever looking bright actress shared a beautiful photo on her Instagram page, captioned:
And boom just like that the good Lord got me here …hitting 50 like the child of the most high that I am…with a grateful heart and spirit full of praises … I say thank you, Lord…
This incredible dress for this special occasion was made by @azenath_wears …she said I want to make you a dress….. I got a master piece instead …thanks for making me look stunning
To all the team that gave us this look …thank you so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyoncé performs her song with Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie at Coachella festival

FG acquires calibration safety aircraft worth millions of dollars