Janet Jackson to undergo surgery soon


The female superstar Janet Jackson is currently undergoing tests for throat cancer.

The report comes after the 49-year-old singer revealed that she had no choice but to postpone the first dates of the next leg of her ‘Unbreakable World Tour’ which was due to kick off on January 9th, as there is need for her to undergo surgery.

In spite of the very serious health scare, Janet is said to be optimistic about hitting the road later on in the year, with the insider adding to RadarOnline: “Janet said she knows that with prayers and her will, she’ll be back out on the road in the spring or early summer.”

Janet tried to remain upbeat as she posted a statement explaining why she had to postpone her tour on her website, she wrote: “Hey you guys…Happy Holidays to each and every one of you! I need you to know, I learned from my doctors that I must have surgery soon. It breaks my heart to tell you that I am forced to postpone the 'Unbreakable Tour' until the spring.

"Please pray for me, my family and our entire company during this difficult time" Janet added.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyoncé performs her song with Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie at Coachella festival

FG acquires calibration safety aircraft worth millions of dollars