Nigerian artist Dare Art Alade caption photo

After Darey Art Alade performance last year September in Benin. He shared this photo on facebook this afternoon, said: "I went to greet Gov Oshomole who had invited me to the event held in honor of Solomon Arase the IG of Nigerian Police Force and our gisting was too funny!"

According to Dare, read his caption to this photograph,


Adams: Darey meet my wife Lara... Darey: Nice to meet you (shakes hand)... Adams: Come oh Darey don't shake her hand too much oh! Arase: Excellency leave him... If him over shake I will shake him up! Police is your friend... We will be friendly with him no wahala!!!

Darey said to himself; time is going... Let me head back to Abuja sharply.

Lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyoncé performs her song with Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie at Coachella festival

FG acquires calibration safety aircraft worth millions of dollars