New year, new life, new book

You might have read this story before, it was recently shared again by a head of school.

Read the story below:
“When I started using pen in my primary school, and I made a mistake, I would try hard to erase it before submitting to my teacher.

Sometimes, I use chalk to clean my mistake but it later re-appeared. So I began to use saliva, it worked, but only to leave holes in my books.

My teachers then used to beat me for being outrageously dirty. But all I tried to do was to cover my mistakes.

One day, a kind hearted teacher who loved me so much called me aside and said, " Anytime you make a mistake, just cross it and move on" .
He further said: " Trying to erase your mistakes would only damage your book to nothing. I told him in protest that I don't want people to see my mistakes.

My loving teacher laughed and said " Trying to erase your error will make more people know about your mess, and the stigma is for life".

Have you made some mistakes in life? It could be a very terrible one at that. Hope you’ve left it in the past year. I mean yesterday.  Cross it, its gone with 2018, move on!

Don't expose yourself as a result of trying to cover your mistakes. You need to open a fresh page of a new book to start up a new year, note down your plans this year to avoid too much error.

Remember, better things are ahead of you.

Welcome to 2019 with a new note. We pray Almighty God directs us all through.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Yay! its 2019.


From Onyxcs newline.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyoncé performs her song with Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie at Coachella festival

FG acquires calibration safety aircraft worth millions of dollars