Legendary Nigerian actor, Joseph Abiodun Adu popularly known as JAB Adu has died early yesterday February 28th. Family sources said JAB died after a brief illness at the age of 83. He is known for his role as Bassey Okon in the now rested Village Headmaster. He is survived by his wife, children and some other members of family. May his soul rest in peace.
You might have read this story before, it was recently shared again by a head of school. Read the story below: “When I started using pen in my primary school, and I made a mistake, I would try hard to erase it before submitting to my teacher. Sometimes, I use chalk to clean my mistake but it later re-appeared. So I began to use saliva, it worked, but only to leave holes in my books. My teachers then used to beat me for being outrageously dirty. But all I tried to do was to cover my mistakes. One day, a kind hearted teacher who loved me so much called me aside and said, " Anytime you make a mistake, just cross it and move on" . He further said: " Trying to erase your mistakes would only damage your book to nothing. I told him in protest that I don't want people to see my mistakes. My loving teacher laughed and said " Trying to erase your error will make more people know about your mess, and the stigma is for life". Have you made some mistake...
Comedian Ajebo and his fiance, Uchechi are getting married soon. The two lovers have shared their official hashtag for the wedding – #MeetTheAjebos2018 along side their pre-wedding photos. Check out more photos below...
Comments