...path to latest info:
lifestyles, politics, business, sports and more
The Former Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2010 Wedding
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria Fiona Amuzie wedded her man Frank Iredu yesterday January 2nd at Umoji, Anambra state. Big congratulations to them. See Photos...
Nigerian Super Falcons team were trashed 8-0 by France senior women’s national team in an international friendly game played inside the in Le Mans, France on Friday night, April 6. The French team scored thrice in the first half against the Thomas Dennerby tutored side. Eugenie Le Sommer launched the scoring after 20 minutes. Valerie Gauvin added the second in the 37th minute before Gaetane Thiney scored the third on the stroke of halftime to end the first half 3-0 in favour of the home side. The last time the Super Falcons faced France was in their first group stage game at the 2011 FIFA Women’s World Cup in Germany which the French won 1-0 but the time around it was a bashing for the African Champions. The game which was new Dennerby’s first game with the main team of the Super Falcons saw the new Swedish coach make two (2) changes at the beginning of the second half as Ugo Njoku and Glory Ogbonna came on for Josephine Chukwunonye and Ngozi Ebere but the changes seem...
American Singer, Mariah Carey has revealed how she has been struggling with bipolar disorder. Bipolar disorder is associated with episodes of mood swings ranging from depressive lows to manic highs. According to reports, Mariah Carey disclosed the diagnosis as pertaining to mental health and explained why she had not previously revealed the diagnosis. The singer said: I didn’t want to carry around the stigma of a lifelong disease that would define me and potentially end my career,” she said. “I was so terrified of losing everything and I lived in isolation and constant fear”. “Until recently I lived in denial and isolation and in constant fear someone would expose me, It was too heavy a burden to carry and I simply couldn’t do that anymore. I sought and received treatment, I put positive people around me and I got back to doing what I love — writing songs and making music.” She is presently taking medication for bipolar II disorder, which involves periods of depressi...
A Chinese company have created lifelike sex doll' for men to sleep with. See photos, According to the makers, it is made for men to sleep with because it will sex many times without complaining and will not be jealous of themselves.
Comments